Sunday 29 December 2013

Page 1: A new beginning of the Old Me


Personally i'm not a very good writer, not so good at blogging as well.... when I talked to my friends one advised me, y not leave the other media and express yourself on the Blogs - let it be an open Diary - a care free zone just a place to spill the milk and burn the matches....

So i opened back this Old page, and told myself there is always that one day, that one person, that one incident that will totally change your personality, and make you change what ever you were doing... last few months many things happened...It made feel used, made feel as if we only meant something to someone when we have something to offer... well why hipocracy, I only reply your message when I need something from you ... thats the fact right ... thats the way how the world roles ... theres very few that genuinely care what you are doing and what you are feeling

If this blog was to be my diary, Im dedicating my commitment and my time just to tell you guys What I feel, what I plan, What I wish of this tiny life of mine ... just for the few moments im typing im going to forget what the world would think of me, who i will hurt and skip the tips on diplomacy and relations abit... the dark side of me says do it all you want, the better me says please just shut it and do your readings.... Wish me luck on the brinks of the end of 2013


~ Im a new person, longing for a better life ~

Pridiv . 30/12/2013 . UUM Library postgraduate room . 2.45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment